Monday, October 26, 2015

A Bisexual Woman’s Reasons for Loving Dating Bi Men

A bisexual woman’s reasons for loving dating bi men
Bisexual guys are more interesting than a typical straight guy , most straight guys have similar and predictable attitudes about many things , but bisexual men are multi-faced,so they are more interesting.
Most straight guys are not willing to hold your purse in public , because they think that makes them look like a gay , and they can’t tolerate this. while bisexual guys don't have such trouble and they will hold my purse.
When I am dating abi man ,we have lots of things to talk about ,because we both love woman and man in the same way , and talk about each ideal type .
Actually , I identify myself as funu , this is a Japanese word , means woman who love gay stories . I love hearing about man-on-man dating stories and sex . I think it romantic. And as a funu , I could not be more satisfied , if I can help him find a boyfriend .
A bi guy will not be sick of my favorite topic : bisexuality.

I don’t need to leave the queer community to date him, because he is already part of it.
http://bisexualoffish.com global bisexual dating site, here to meet bisexual male ,bisexual female ,and bi-curious who is looking for romantic relationship. 

1 comment:

  1. would you like to get together and have some adult fun !!!

    ReplyDelete